Bar none, I prefer the AeroPress brewer over anything else if I'm serving myself coffee on a daily basis.
Yes, the pour-over is great, I do that sometimes. Yet, this plastic brewer wins over and over and is simply my daily driver of coffee. I love that its function over fancy.
Here's a breakdown on why it's my favorite brewer:
- A clean-tasting cup of coffee
- I can't screw up the brew, consistent cup (if I miss a beat or I'm tired in the morning)
- Clean up is very easy
- Wastes less paper
- Can't break it
- Travel friendly
- Affordable, a great gift
- Easy to learn and pass on
- Not meant for serving alot of people at once
- Isn't as pretty...( hear this alot...umm are you brewing coffee for likes?)
Use my links to support if you want to support us: