USE CODE: SHIPFREE for FREE SHIPPING when you spend $59 and over on your order in the USA
Cupping at Home
Here's how I'm currently cupping and why I cup on a regular basis at home.
If you'd like to join along here's what you'll need:
- A timer
- 2 same-sized cupping bowls
- Fresh whole bean coffee at least 30g of it
- A notebook
- A spit cup/ you can put your spent grounds in there too
- A rinse cup
- 2 same sized soup spoons
- A tea towel
- A temp controlled kettle or heat the water to 205F
- A scale in grams
- The best coffee grinder you can afford
Learn more: SCA Cupping Standards: https://sca.coffee/research/coffee-st... FREE intro to roasting class: https://millcityroasters.com/shop/edu...